Here’s a little about me! Hi my name is Stella Merveille, and I am the writer behind For the Praying Woman.
I love to write and truly believe it is a gift from God. I have recommitted myself to sharing the gospel on this blog! I just wanted to do an informal post share a bit about myself.
- I am Congolese American
- I am a graduate student
- I believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior
- I come from a big family
- I live in the smallest state
- I am an extroverted introvert
- I am artsy and a bit nerdy
- I am big on compassion and understanding
- I try my best to be more like Jesus Christ each and every day
I often times post words of encouragement on my instagram story. Check it out sometimes @heiressstella. I call myself a heiress not because I think I am better than anyone but simply because I believe in inheriting from God.
“ALWAYS KEEP YOUR HEART PURE.
NEVER HOLD ANY GRUDGES.
THINGS ALWAYS COME FULL CIRCLE.
A PERSON THE DEVIL USED TO DESTROY YOU YESTERDAY
GOD CAN USE TO RESTORE YOU TODAY. “ A Word of Encouragement for December 28, 2019.